Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sky Painting

I've really been trying to make sure we incorporate God's love into the "everyday" things we take for granted. I want Caroline to see that He has displayed His love for us everywhere. And now, she's teaching me . . .

She woke up next to me the other morning (Art was out of town so I let her sleep with me) and the first thing out of her mouth was, "Mommy, God painted the sky so pretty!" I almost lost it! How precious that the first thing on my 2.5 year old's mind as she awakened to a new day was God's pretty display of love He painted in the sky. If we could only remember that every moment of every day. Too precious for words!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(I'm Derek & Amy's sister in law)
Just wanted to say, hi and I love your blog and Caroline's good morning words are beyond sweet.

Isn't life grand?!!!